You're invited to submit your technology case studies showcasing natural refrigerants for ATMOsphere America 2020!We are looking for case studies by manufacturers which can be presented along with end-users or installers. Those cases presented with end-users or installers will be given priority in the selection process.
Due to limited availability, the selection process will be highly demanding. Please ensure that your submission is relevant to the North American market and includes real-life applications.
Presentation time will be approximately 10 mins + Q&A time. 50% discount on the standard conference pass will apply for accepted speakers.
Please use the submission template provided in the link below and send it to email@example.com and indicate whether your preferred session is for the case studies or technomercials. Your submission will not be accepted if any other format is used.
The deadline for submissions is March 20, 2020. Please note that submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis and case studies might be allocated before this deadline, so early submission is recommended.
DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE HERE
ATMOsphere Conferences Case Study & Technomercial GuidelinesSubmission Procedure
- Fill out the submission template and keep it in its original format, as a Microsoft Word document. Note: You may not have some of the information required which is ok, you can make changes to your submission by simply reaching out to us.
- Indicate which ATMOsphere Conference your submission is to in the subject line
- Send the case studies to the communicated e-mail addresses in the call for case studies.
- Submissions made without the template or after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
ContentMarket Focus: Must be focused on or applicable to the market in which the conference is taking place.
Topics: Should include HVAC&R applications with natural refrigerants (e.g. R744, R717, R718, R290, R600a, R1270) such as:
- Commercial & light commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Transport refrigeration
- Air conditioning (mobile & stationary)
- Heat pumps
- New areas of application
Content: Submissions must include reference to the following points:
- Sustainable: address the potential of natural refrigerant technology
- Replicable: lessons learned that could be applied to other projects in the region
- Original: technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new fields of application, etc.
- Tangible: examples of real life installations and/or demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results, etc.
- Important: Case studies with the following elements will be treated preferentially:
Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life cycle costs.
Presentation Time: Each technology case study presentation will be allotted maximum of 10-12 minutes for the presentation + 3 minutes of Q&A from the audience. Changes are possible depending on the session and the conference.
Speaker Discount: Case study presenters are entitled to a special 50% discount on the standard conference pass.
Still have questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org