From February 3 to 5, 2014, the ATMOsphere Asia 2014 conference will open its doors in Tokyo, Japan, to all Asian markets in the HVAC&R industries interested in the market opportunities for natural refrigerants. Being a part of this exciting event will provide domestic and international industry professionals, end-users, associations and governments with the opportunity to network and progress toward the global acceptance of Asian natural refrigerant technology, as well as bring international suppliers to Asia.
Held from February 3 to 5, 2014 at the Shin Marunouchi Building in Tokyo, Japan, this conference will feature a unique methodology providing attendees with the opportunity to networking through: individual business meetings, receptions, targeted discussions featuring an interactive polling method, and visits to supplier plants and/or end-user facilities using natural refrigerants. Participants are expected from international markets such as: Japan, India, South East Asia and other Asian regions.
The main objective of ATMOsphere Asia 2014 is to serve as a forum for productive exchanges between leading end-users, suppliers, government representatives and associations, to help bring Asian natural refrigerant technology faster to global markets and international suppliers to Asia.
During the event, the first results from the “Guide Japan 2014 for Natural Refrigerants” will be showcased and shortly after the conclusion of the conference, an ATMOsphere Asia summary report will be published.
Take advantage of our two special promotional offers available:
- Early Bird rate: ¥ 10,000 discount available to all registrants before June 30, 2013.
- shecco Japan Launch rate: ¥ 20,000 discount available exclusively to attendees (and relative colleagues) of the official shecco Japan Launch Reception that was held on April 17, 2013 in Tokyo. Registration must be received by May 31, 2013.
View the ATMOsphere Asia 2014 most recent program
Call for Technology Case Studies
For the opportunity to present at ATMOsphere Asia 2014, stay tuned for the Call for Technology Case Studies to be issues towards the end of April via the event website www.atmo.org.
- Mayekawa: Japanese manufacturer of heating and cooling systems using natural refrigerants.
- Panasonic: Japanese manufacturer of CO2 refrigeration and heat pump technologies.
- AlfaLaval: specialising in heat transfer, separation and fluid handling with production in Europe, Asia, the US and Latin America.
- Dorin: Italian manufacturer specialising in a wide range of CO2 compressors.
- Kawasaki: Kawasaki Thermal Engineering, manufacturer of absorption chillers and packaged boilers for the industrial HVAC&R industry.
Sponsorship opportunities still available
For the opportunity to increase your company activity in Asian markets, have an exhibition space and free participation benefits, please contact event manager, Franziska Menten for a Sponsorship Proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org.