For the Technology Case Study Sessions at ATMOsphere Asia 2014, we are looking for case studies that present the latest product innovations, developments and efficiency results in the field of natural refrigerants in or for Asia. Abstract Submission Deadline extended: 30 November 2013.
- Commercial & Light-Commercial Refrigeration
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Heat Pumps
- New areas of application
- Type of refrigerant (CO2, ammonia, hydrocarbons, air, water)
- Cost-efficiency of the whole life cycle
- Geographic area (Asia)
The focus of the case studies should be on completed or ongoing projects, best practices and lessons learned in the field of natural refrigerants in Asia. The case study should be a practical summary of an improved practice rather than a formal, rigorous research paper. Ideally, it should provide and analyze real life results relating to the energy efficiency and reliability of a HVAC+R technology using one or multiple natural refrigerants.
Main criterion is that the technology is either applied in Asia or has clear potential to be used in Asia.
Should you wish to provide your input on the above-mentioned fields, you are invited to send an abstract that satisfies the following criteria:
- Sustainable: The case study should address the potential of natural refrigerant technology (CO2, ammonia, hydrocarbons, water and air)
- Replicable: Lessons learned that could be applied to other projects with focus on how to apply this to other developing countries
- Original: Technology innovations, research results that have not been shown elsewhere, new field of applications etc.
- Tangible: Examples of real life installations and demonstration projects, laboratory testing with tangible results etc.
- Efficiency analysis: analysis of how the refrigerant influences the Coefficient of Performance (COP), comparison of different systems or parameters, etc.
- Cost analysis: energy costs, operational costs, planning and installation costs, life-cycle costs
In your case study submission, please include:
- Your full name, organization and email address
- Case study title
- An abstract
- Relevance for the Asian market
Presenters need to plan for a 12 minutes presentation + 3 min Q&A.
Please Submit the case study via email to: asia@ATMO.org and indicate "ATMO Asia" in the subject line and in the case study itself.
Deadline for case study submission is 30 November 2013.
For more information please visit www.ATMO.org/asia2014
Case study presenters are entitled to register at a special 50% discounted speaker rate. Register for ATMOsphere Asia 2014
ATMOsphere Asia 2014 preliminary program