Thermo King, a leading manufacturer of transport control systems for a variety of mobile applications, will support the 7th edition of ATMOsphere Europe 2016 as a first-time Gold Sponsor. The conference will take place on 19 & 20 April in Barcelona, Spain, once again serving as THE forum for discussions about the latest natural refrigerant market trends, technology innovations and regulatory issues.
CryoTech refrigeration – “Time to change”
Thermo King is committed to producing high performance, ecologically sustainable products, including its CryoTech transport refrigeration technology, which uses a recycled natural refrigerant CO2. This simple, yet robust system utilises cryogenics, in which liquid CO2 is maintained at an extremely cold temperature in an open cycle within an evaporator.
Using Thermo King’s new SR-3 CryoTech controller, the system also boasts one of the most accurate temperature controls available in the industry.
CryoTech units are available for single and multi temperature applications and include the following models:
- CT-10 Truck
- CT-10 Spectrum Truck
- CT-15 Trailer
- CT-15 Spectrum Trailer
Key CryoTech advantages
The main benefits of Thermo King’s CryoTech systems include:
- Extremely low noise levels
- Rapid pull down
- Precise temperature control (increases product shelf life, reduces load loss under extreme conditions, suitable for sensitive loads due to anti-top freezing control)
- Environmentally sustainable technology
- Zero diesel emissions from refrigerant
- No fluorinated refrigerant (compliance with current and future regulations)
- High reliability (lower downtime and longer service life of unit)
19 & 20 April at Crowne Plaza Hotel - Fira Center in Barcelona, Spain
ATMOsphere Europe 2016 is moving South! In addition to its new location in Barcelona, Spain, the 7th edition of the conference promises more participants and exciting programme updates, including a special focus on natural refrigerant applications in warm ambient temperatures.
For more information, please visit www.ATMO.org/europe2016