Huayi Compressor Barcelona, a supplier of hermetic compressors and condensing units using hydrocarbon refrigerants to the commercial refrigeration market, has announced that it will be a Silver Sponsor of ATMOsphere Europe 2016. The meeting place for HVAC&R industry experts interested in or actively using natural refrigerants will take place on 19 & 20 April in Barcelona, Spain.
With a strong commitment to innovation and R&D, HCB provides a broad range of solutions to the refrigeration industry worldwide. The company exports more than 90% of its production and employs over 400 people.
HCB is based in Barcelona, Spain, and is part of Huayi Compressor Co. Ltd Group.
Sustainable compressors for commercial refrigeration applications
The compressor is one of the components with the highest impact in terms of energy consumption in the system. The innovative design of Cubigel Compressors® Green Cooling ranges, suitable for R290 and R600a, allows for significant efficiency improvement whilst minimising the impact on the environment.
The Green Cooling ranges comprises the High Efficiency Range (R290 and R600a), Natural Refrigerants Compressors (R290) and the Variable Speed Compressors (R290).
Their main advantages are:
• Better appliances performance
• Energy savings, thus, a reduction in operative costs for final clients
• Availability of one of the most extended ranges of efficient compressor with
natural refrigerant for any type of applications
• Reduction of CO2 emissions to the atmosphere
• Use with natural refrigerants which has no direct contribution to global warming
Maximum efficiency with the new U range compressors
In October 2014, HCB introduced its new U range compressors. The U range, comprised by the NUT55CA, NUT60CA and NUT70CA models, is the most energy efficient compressor in the company’s product range.
U range’s main features are:
• Designed for Low Back Pressure (LBP) applications such as ice cream
conservators and freezers
• More compact and lighter design
• Weight range from 9.2kg to 9.4kg
• Displacement from 5.5 to 7.0 cc
• Lower noise levels thanks to its more compacted and rounded shell
• Reduced energy consumption while having high cooling capacity
About ATMOsphere Europe 2016
19 & 20 April 2016, Crowne Plaza Barcelona Fira Center in Barcelona, Spain
ATMOsphere Europe is moving South to Barcelona, Spain, for its 7th edition! With around 300 HVAC&R industry stakeholders expected to attend, this promises to be the biggest ATMOsphere conference ever organised in Europe. In addition to market trends, policy and technology case studies sessions, a key focus of the programme will be on natural refrigerant applications in warm ambient temperatures.
More information about the conference can be found at www.atmo.org/europe2016